Secluded paradise with your own Bungalow
Cala Mia is located on the tip of a pristine island that runs into the Pacific Ocean, bordered by palm lined beaches. The property consists of 11 bungalows/suites, each with its own thatched roof rancho and all within 10 meters from the Pacific Ocean or the beach/bay-side. Furniture, materials and woodwork are home designed and handcrafted by local artisans blending aesthetics, art, quality and functionality into a new standard.
- The bar-restaurant is built on the highest point of a small peninsula and features breathtaking views of surrounding islands
- Infinity-edge freshwater pool.
- Cala Mia is located on the virtually uninhabited island of Boca Brava in the Archipelago of Chiriqui, which is part of the National Marina Park.
- The park is a refuge for an abundance of wildlife including: howler monkeys, ocelots, margays, jaguarundis, raccoons, anteaters, coyotes; in the bays and ocean: leatherback and hawksbill turtles, dolphins, whales and a wide variety of other tropical fish.
- The hotel performs eco-friendly practices to maintain a nice balance between understated luxury and environmental preservation.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Breakfast Included
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.