Sheraton Bijao Resort
All-Inclusive, Beachfront Resort on the Central Pacific Coast of Panama
Located less than two hours from Panama City along the Pacific Ocean, the Sheraton Bijao is Central America’s first super-inclusive resort. All 294 well-appointed guest rooms and suites feature a balcony or terrace with ocean/garden views. With all-inclusive activities and amenities while also being steps away from a 9-hole golf course, neat day trips and the small but thriving expat town of Coronado, the Sheraton Bijao offers a complete experience. Highlights:
- Every room features high speed Internet, cable TV, in-room safe, direct dial telephone, and spacious baths and showers.
- All-inclusive activities and amenities including kayaking, windsurfing, table tennis, tennis courts, beach volleyball, karaoke, game rooms, kiddie pools, world-class fitness center and more
- Ideal for business or social functions: ballroom can accommodate up to 300 people, and all function rooms are fully equipped with state-of-the-art audiovisual technology
- Lounges and bars with original cocktails and imported spirits, pool-side and with live music
- Buffets, four casually elegant à la carte restaurants, and cuisine from traditional Panamanian to Mediterranean to Japanese
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Business Center
- Fitness Facility
- Golf Course
- Kids Pool
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.