The Bristol Panama City
Famous, elegant hotel in central downtown Panama City that offers fine dining.
The Bristol Panama City is the place where luxurious accommodations and sumptuous dining are blended to create top-notch quality. Each of the 125 rooms and 48 condos is elegantly decorated with custom fabrics and prints by Panamanian artists, and features mahogany furnishings and Italian marble bathrooms. Guests at The Bristol will find a choice between deluxe suites, studios and fully furnished executive residences, with king size beds to the option of separate or joined living areas.
- Elaborate buffet breakfast is included at The Bristol’s award-winning restaurant, managed by internationally-acclaimed Chef Cuquita Arias.
- You can finish your day enjoying an exotic cocktail or aged rum at the Sal Si Puedes Bar or the 8°58 Lounge, one of the city’s most exclusive private spaces.
- Personalized business cards, and business travelers will also be pleased to find an executive business center fully equipped with computers. Your stay includes complimentary WiFi Internet.
- Enjoy the full-service spa, rooftop plunge pool, 24-hour butler service, daily newspaper delivery, tea/coffee served in-room upon waking up
- Nearby tours include visits to the Panama Canal, tours of Casco Viejo and more.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Business Center
- Cable TV
- Fitness Facility
- In-room safe
- Ipod Docking Station
- Private plunge pool
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Sun, Sea and SandVisit Panama’s Pacific coast to enjoy calm waters and long stretches of sand for walks. This is one of Panama's most luxurious beach resorts, and an easy drive from Panama City. Round out your...Read more