El Otro Lado
Bright colors, local art, and whimsical design in Portobelo.
A private retreat tucked in Portobelo Bay and inside the Portobelo National Park, El Otro Lado fuses design, culture, nature, and luxury to provide guests with the perfect place to disconnect and relax. The five exclusive houses feature exceptional views of both vegetation and ocean and integrate an eclectic tropical design of traditional woodwork with spiritual wellness reflected in the uses of color, light, and placement.
Wedged in a culture of rich afro-Caribbean tradition and natural reserves, surrounding activities are endless: snorkeling, kayaking trips, wildlife tours along the mangroves, rainforest walking tours, fishing, climbing the nearby colonial fortifications and more. All in all, a complete experience of harmony with cultural understanding and modern relaxation.
- Restaurant, bar, lounge, game room, entertainment room, and more.
- Caribbean gastronomic fusion to satisfy a variety of tastes.
- Massage treatments available.
- Cultural, literary, and cinematographic experiences, as well as a variety of entertainment games available at your leisure.
- Swimming pool with infinite views.
- Your stay includes: transportation from Portobelo, breakfast, one beach excursion to Puerto Frances, 45 minutes of hiking, and use of kayaks, stand-up boards, and paddle boats.
*Prices reflect our best approximation of low and high season rates and are subject to change at any time. You will receive a 100% accurate price when you inquire with us. The rates listed here, are per person, double occupancy accommodation and include taxes, domestic transport, tours and hotels as described, unless otherwise indicated. Price does NOT include international airfare or optional travel insurance or any other services not expressly mentioned.
- Beach Access
- Cable TV
- Ocean View
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Get a Free Quote
Please complete this form and an expert will contact you within 24 hours.
Sun, Sea and SandVisit Panama’s Pacific coast to enjoy calm waters and long stretches of sand for walks. This is one of Panama's most luxurious beach resorts, and an easy drive from Panama City. Round out your...Read more