Sublime, 5-Star Beachfront Resort with Renowned Championship Golf Course
Buenaventura Golf and Beach Resort Overview
Refined elegance and impeccable service combined with stretch of clean beach and lush green vegetation, the Buenaventura Golf and Beach Resort is a luxurious paradise. Located on the marbleized beaches of Rio Hato, right on the Pacific Ocean and an easy 80 minutes from Panama City.
This is an excellent choice for any type of traveler seeking luxury and relaxation: not only a couple’s or family retreat, it’s also a popular place for destination weddings, company-building workshops and even to bring along Fido (read pet friendly).
This extensive resort has 114 lavish guest rooms and 4 spacious villas with lagoon or ocean views off wrought iron balconies in an exclusive resort community. Feel pampered with Egyptian cotton bedding and even over-sized bathtubs in select room options. Additional amenities include a nightly turndown and 24-hour room service.
Choose from 5 restaurants and 2 bars. The Prime 19 Steakhouse has imported beef, USDA prime cuts. Sushi is fresh, and all restaurants have scenic views. There’s an 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, 24-hour fitness center, sauna and steam room. The spa is also worth a visit: it offers a variety of treatments and couples rooms.
Every itinerary includes:
Airport Greeting Service
24/7 In-country Service
- Cater to all your technological needs with flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations and high-speed internet in every suite
- Luxury at every turn: thick terry bathrobes, down duvets and pillows, Egyptian cotton bedding, twice daily maid service, Molton Brown of London bath amenities and more
- Golf on the 18-hole Nicklaus Design par-72 championship golf course or take a day in the Corotú spa
- Allow the concierge to set you up with an eco-tour, canopy zip-lining, river rafting, bird watching, horseback riding, fishing, water sports, snorkeling sailing
- Indoor space and multiple outdoor venues make The Buenaventura is ideal for destination weddings, executive retreats, and meetings and conferences.