The Ultimate Eco-Boutique Experience on a Private Island in the Gulf of Chiriquí
The Resort at Isla Palenque Overview
The Resort at Isla Palenque (ees’-lah pah-len’-kay) is truly a proper boutique eco-resort. This unique Panama Boca Chica hotel is, hands down, 5-star luxury experience. Located on a private island in the Gulf of Chiriquí National Marine Park, this resort is immersed in an untouched paradise of rich marine life. It also features warm waters that serve as the migration home of humpback whales.
The resort highlights these generous surroundings in five, extremely well-done rooms and suites. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame the Pacific Ocean and surrounding forest, catering to the atmosphere and letting you truly connect with nature. Modern bathrooms with outside showers reiterate the feel of this private island escape. With days that can be as laid back and carefree as you’d like, or with an array of activities from snorkeling, kayaking or hiking, you decide your time at Isla Palenque.
Every itinerary includes:
Airport Greeting Service
24/7 In-country Service
- Incredible dishes by on-site chef that have left some guests prioritizing their return based on the food, with garden-fresh ingredients and also catering to vegan and vegetarian options, in two on-site restaurants
- Rooms come with an iPad loaded with ready-to-watch movies
- 11 white-sand beaches on Isla Palenque alone in nearby safe swimming beaches with great snorkeling
- Pick and choose your activities: guided island day-trips, rock fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking canopy tours, mangrove explorations and more
- Top-notch boutique service with personalized attention by courteous and friendly staff