Nostalgic Boutique Hotel located in the Heart of Panamas Old Town
Las Clementinas Overview
The nostalgic notion of European Old World charm is highlighted in this intimate boutique hotel located in the heart of Casco Viejo, Panama City’s Old Quarter.
This carefully finished former 1930’s apartment building emphasizes the natural space, light and views to maintain an original historic and classic charm. The hand-painted tiles, family heirlooms and Canal treasures that currently adorn Las Clementinas’ nine well-appointed suites, café and restaurant, patioed garden-area and rooftop terrace are now fused with modern comfort and luxury.
Both travelers and residents enjoy the international cuisine and local delights of Las Clementinas Café and Bar, named one of the best restaurant and brunch scenes in the area. With an incredible daytime and nighttime view of Panama City´s ever-growing skyline, Canal voyages and old city from the hotel´s tiled rooftop terrace—plus the occasional jazz performance—Las Clementinas embraces elegance with luxury.
Every itinerary includes:
Airport Greeting Service
24/7 In-country Service
- Fully-equipped kitchen, separate bedroom, living and dining area, satellite TV, high-speed Internet, central air, ipod docking station and more in each apartment
- Café and bar with international cuisine as well as Panamanian favorites, made with fresh ingredients from on-site garden. Complimentary breakfast.
- Private, sunny, garden dining area
- Rooftop terrace with astounding views of Panama City’s skyline, Ancon Hill and the Panama Canal´s entrance/exit open 24 hours/day
- Babysitting service, in-house spa treatments