Delightful Boutique Hotel & Spa in Boquete Ideal for Couples & Families
Panamonte Inn & Spa Overview
Located in the Boquete Valley, at the foothills of Baru Volcano, this century-old boutique hotel uniquely blends European tradition with Latin American flavor. The charming lodge has twelve rooms in an ambiance reminiscent of European B&Bs decorated with original 1900’s photos and prints, as well as flowered bed coverings and blue pastels to complete the country feel. Hotel Panamonte is renowned for its gourmet cuisine and its cozy fireside lounge and bar.
Every itinerary includes:
Airport Greeting Service
24/7 In-country Service
- Visit La Amistad National Park; a natural sanctuary surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Other tours include coffee plantation tours, horseback riding and visits to hot springs.
- Birdwatchers will be thrilled to realize they might spot the rare quetzal near the hotel’s forests.
- Be sure to dine at the fantastic restaurant, which Conde Nast has deemed as one of the best in Central America.
- Indulge yourself with a massage or beauty treatment at the lavish spa.