Chiriquís' All-Inclusive Lodge for Saltwater Sportfishing that Leaves You Hooked
Paradise Fishing Lodge Overview
Located just 50 miles off of the famous Hannibal Banks, the Paradise Fishing Lodge overlooks one of the most fertile fishing grounds in the world. Hook into big game fish from the warm Pacific waters such as mahi-mahi, marlin, sailfish, yellowfin tuna, rooster, cubera snapper, wahoo and Dorado.
With a breathtaking tropical island backdrop, you will enjoy a private bungalow for the duration of your stay. Whether you´re soaking up the sun in the beautiful pool area, sipping on an iced cold drink at the swim-up bar or recharging in the hot tub or enjoying a customized fishing tour, Paradise Fishing Lodge offers guests complete satisfaction.
Every itinerary includes:
Airport Greeting Service
24/7 In-country Service
- All-inclusive food and drinks as well as private ground transportation from Panama City
- Easy distance from Isla Coiba, the largest island in Central America, and 37 surrounding islands and islets
- Exclusive personal service and attention from room to boat, dock to dining
- Personalized fishing tours of the best sport fishing in the region
- Large waterfall showers, TV, DVD library, laundry services and more in each private bungalow