Boutique, Caribbean Hotel located on the water in Bocas del Toro
Punta Caracol Acqua Lodge Overview
Punta Caracol is an aqua-lodge set in a totally virgin environment. The hotel offers guests an intimate experience with nature. Built over the Caribbean, the hotel was constructed using the traditional methods of the Archipelago. Each of the nine cabins are built on stilts over the water and covered by a palm leaf roof. From your private terrace, you can witness unforgettable sunsets as dolphins play nearby.
Every itinerary includes:
Airport Greeting Service
24/7 In-country Service
- The restaurant’s impressive terrace and thatched roof create the perfect setting for a candlelight dinner. The Caribbean dishes will make it even more perfect.
- Eco-friendly practices: Solar panels provide electricity to the cabins and restaurant, gas cooling is present in all refrigerators and freezers and a bio-digestor sanitizes waste water to prevent any type of pollution to the environment.
- Nearby activities include kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling and more.
- You can also set up a plane tour where you will fly over the lush archipelago.
- The staff is absolutely remarkable.